Join us for the 2015 SEMPO Digital Advertising Outlook Conference organized in Montreal. The event will be held at the Notman House on November 13th, 2014.
Speakers will cover new trends in Search, Social, and Display (Programmatic). Conferences will be 15 to 20 minutes long with a questions period.
The event is a joint initiative from SEMPO, Planning Media, The John Molson Marketing Association. We are very happy to welcome you to the 2015 Digital Advertising Outlook. Whether your are an advertiser, an agency, or a Marketing Student, this conference will cover a lot of great, relevant and useful digital advertising content!
We have speakers from different backgrounds and experts in their field.
- 3:00PM to 3:15PM: Arrival
- 3:15PM to 3:20PM: Welcome & Speakers Presentation
- 3:20PM to 3:45PM: Bing in Canada (Andrew Yang, Microsoft)
- 3:45PM to 4:10PM: Acquisio Insights (Marc Poirier, Acquisio)
- 4:10PM to 4:40PM: Product Listings Ads + E-Commerce (Elena Kingbo, Google)
- 4:40PM to 4:50PM: Break
- 4:50PM to 5:15PM: Digital Marketer, a Trader Job (Eric Dufour, Planning Media)
- 5:15PM to 5:40PM: Content Marketing Performance (Krista LaRiviere, gShift Labs)
- 5:40PM to 6:05PM: Programmatic Video (Simon Leblanc, TubeMogul)
- 6:05PM to 6:15PM: Questions Period + Closing
- 6:15PM: Networking + Happy hour :)
Our sponsors & partners
The Notman House (Directions)